We would like to inform you about the measures we have implemented at HydroScan as of today in order to offer you maximum continuity of our services, while at the same time taking our social responsibility and contributing to the success of all government initiatives to limit the impact of the Coronavirus as much as possible.
An overview of the most important measures:
- We advise our employees to work from home as much as possible. The necessary IT infrastructure and support is available. Our teams are permanently online with our servers. All continuity is assured. You as a customer can reach everyone online and/or by phone as before.
- We limit as much as possible work meetings where people need to be physically present. We focus on conference calls with Skype/Microsoft Teams.
- We advise our employees to avoid public transport during rush hours. To this end, the necessary work meetings take place in the late morning or early afternoon. We spread the flexible working hours and the lunch breaks.
- We ask our people to take contact with your employees how best to ensure the continuity of each individual project. This includes, among other things:
- When a working meeting does not take place, replace it with a conference call via Skype/Other platform when necessary for the continuation of your project.
- Anticipate briefings and collection of all data necessary for the continuity of a project in advance. So that any absence and/or inaccessibility is not leading to delay.
We do everything possible to ensure the continuity of your projects in the best possible way. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.
In the meantime, we look forward to better and healthier times.
Share this page
Call or mail us
Interested? How can we help you?
To also know that, in most situations, we can identify your real needs and suggest the most appropriate solution based on a first quick scan.
Send an email or call +32 16 24 05 05.