Our services or work are performed under the following conditions. They are considered to be known to and accepted by the buyer or the person placing the order for works or services.
- All of our invoice shall be payable in cash in Leuven within 30 days of the delivery.
- In case of any delay in payment, the buyer shall incur late payment interests at an annual rate of 10%, by operation of the law and without notice of default, and without prejudice to any compensation for damages.
- In case of non-payment, the invoice amount shall be increased with a fixed compensation for damages amounting to 20% of the amount, with a minimum of 500 €, not including legal and enforcement fees, following notice of default in writing sent by registered post.
- All complaints have to be filed by registered post within three days of receiving the invoice.
- Late delivery shall not provide grounds for compensation.
- Any dispute between the parties can only be submitted to the courts of Leuven, and the buyers or ordering party declare to accept this provision.
- For each payment received after the agreed expiry date, a compensation for loss of interests shall be billed.